How’s your Rock ‘n’ Roll IQ? This month’s music quiz features some more advanced Beatles trivia.
For our easier original Beatles trivia quiz, check here.
For more music quizzes in general, check here.
Ten multiple choice questions. Do your best, see how many you get right, and check where you rank at the end!
1. Who was the oldest Beatle?
2. Who was the youngest Beatle?
3. Which Beatle attended the Liverpool College Of Art?
4. Which was the first Beatle song to feature backwards vocals?
5. What was the first single by a former Beatle to reach #1 on the charts?
6. Which Beatles album had ALL the songs written by John & Paul?
7. "Martha My Dear" was written about:
8. "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" was inspired by:
9. On which Beatle song did Rolling Stone Brian Jones play the saxophone?
10. On which Beatle song did Yoko Ono and Patti Harrison sing background vocals?
Beatles Trivia - Advanced
You're a real NOWHERE MAN.
MAXWELL'S SILVER HAMMER came down on your head.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
You really are FLYING.
MAYBE I'M AMAZED at the way you know this stuff.
Share your Results:
How did you do? Compare your score with the rankings and then check out some more music quizzes!
Grading for Beatles Trivia:
9 – 10 correct: MAYBE I’M AMAZED at the way you know this stuff.
7 – 8 correct: You really are FLYING.
5 – 6 correct: A DAY IN THE LIFE
3 – 4 correct: MAXWELL’S SILVER HAMMER came down on your head.
1 – 2 correct: You’re a real NOWHERE MAN.