How’s your Rock ‘n’ Roll IQ? This month’s music quiz features some Beatles trivia.
Ten multiple choice questions. Do your best, see how many you get right, and check where you rank at the end.
1. From what seaport town did the Beatles come from?
2. What was the early '60s British folk craze called?
3. What group was not part of the British Invasion?
4. Who was the Beatles' manager?
5. Who was the Beatles' producer?
6. Who was the keyboardist that played on the Let It Be album?
7. The Beatles used to be known as:
8. In what German city did the Beatles sharpen their skills?
9. Whom did Ringo replace as drummer?
10. The Beatles first two movies were:
Share your Results:
Grading for Beatles Trivia:
9 – 10 correct: MAYBE I’M AMAZED at the way you know this stuff.
7 – 8 correct: You really are FLYING.
5 – 6 correct: A DAY IN THE LIFE
3 – 4 correct: MAXWELL’S SILVER HAMMER came down on your head.
1 – 2 correct: You’re a real NOWHERE MAN.