Think you know your Motown trivia? How’s your Rock ‘n’ Roll IQ? Find out here. This month’s music quiz features some fun Motown trivia.
Ten multiple choice questions. Do your best, see how many you get right, and check where you rank at the end.
1. The founder of Motown Records is:
2. The original name for Motown Records was:
3. The original name for the Motown Records building was:
4. Berry Gordy got his start by writing songs for:
5. Tamla's first hit (1959) was:
6. Tamla's first #1 hit was:
7. Detroit is in:
8. Stevie Wonder's real name:
9. True-False: Artist development was a large part of the Motown operation.
10. Which artist was NOT part of the Motown scene?
Share your Results:
How did you do? Compare your score with the rankings below and then check out some more music quizzes!
Grading for Motown Trivia:
9 -10 correct: If I had some MONEY, I’d give it to you
7 – 8 correct: You are part of THE HAPPENING
5 – 6 correct: You better HITCH HIKE to the library
3 – 5 correct: You’re a BALL OF CONFUSION
1 – 2 correct: YOU HAVEN’T DONE NOTHING